nature art journal - eco-printing on paper & book binding
I am in love with this project - making your own nature art journal, using eco-printing on paper & simple book binding techniques. You will create such a piece of beauty that you make your journaling or mark-making even more enjoyable. This is the sort of book that you'll want to take with you everywhere, and will never give you the fear of a blank page. Every single page is like conversing directly with nature, and finding the inspiration to spark your works, your lines or marks, your thoughts, dreams or ideas.
- use nature and oh-so-beautiful techniques to create leaf & flower prints directly on paper
- how to cook / dye onto paper
- bundle dyeing onto fabric, to make yourself a unique book cover worthy of any artist
- simple stitches and techniques for book binding - this is about making a thing that makes your heart sing, not about worrying about the perfection of how to make perfect stitches. Read this for more.
- how to construct your art journal
- other stitch techniques and simple folding to make different book projects
With step-by-step videos filmed in a conversational and informal manner, you'll feel like you're sitting in my studio beside me, talking about creative making, art, craft and more. You have lifetime access to this ecourse, as well as any extra additions I might film.
This pairs beautifully with my botanical dye and my mark-making & fabric printing online workshops.